Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

:( :( :(

Awesome but some sort glitch on my computer I go up against a wall and get stuck, then die. :( What's wrong?

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

5 998 996!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best games, maybe THE BEST game I've ever played on the internet my high score is nearly 6 MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Great game!

Wow! Great game! I finished it but it took me a while. Oh yeah, I've got some moves for ya. Death Strike: A+A+A+A+S+S+S. Knife: A+S. Super Knife:A+S+A. Punchup: A+S, press A+S at the same time for the Punchup move.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Phew!

Phew! It takes a lot of energy to get through that game. I've got some little tips for you too see some of the FBI men die funny. Tip 1: If you wanna see an FBI man get shot in the dick, then duck down and shoot. Tip 2: If you wanna see an FBI man's head get bitten off, then duck and walk to an FBI man until you are under them, then jump and you'll be on his shoulders then press A, also another FBI man on the screen will scream when you do this. Tip 3: If you wanna see something happen to an FBI man's head walk under an FBI man, then jump while pressing the down key and shoot while your directly above him. Note: Tip 2 doesn't always work.